Updated ICRC Regulations are posted
Summary of the 2014 Wales Regional Conference is online for viewing
Resources Library goes online
Press Release: September 2014
New website design and layout, 2014.
News Update: Kelud Volcano Eruption.
News Update: South Sudan Crisis.
Conference 2017 - Ontario Canada
>> Members Area
2015 Asia-Pacific Conference
Past conference information is under
“Conferences” on the main menu
The ICRC is a conference of Reformed Churches around the world held once every four years. The first preliminary meeting was held in 1982 in the Netherlands.
Subsequent meetings have been held in Scotland (1985), Canada (1989), The Netherlands (1993), Korea (1997), the USA (2001), South Africa (2005), New Zealand (2009), and Wales (2013).
The next conference will, the Lord willing, be held in Ontario, Canada in 2017.
The purpose of the conference is:
- to express and promote the unity of faith that the member churches have in Christ;
- to encourage the fullest ecclesiastical fellowship among the member churches;
- to encourage cooperation among the member churches in the fulfillment of the missionary and other mandates;
- to study the common problems and issues that confront the member churches and to aim for recommendations with respect to these matters;
- to present a Reformed testimony to the world.